compability mode in window XP :

is it safe to use compability mode in window XP ? ....running old dos game
under window 95 or window 98 ? i tried using it and my system crash ! .... i
was forced to reinstall again with the help of an computer repairman
technician.

any comments ?

regards
eddy toh

Hi Eddy,

Comments posted in XP Games newsgroup. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms