Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Ive lost my phone how can i track it for free

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
January 29, 2013 2:40:56 AM

If you still have the package, it should have a set of serial numbers. One will read "IMEI" - that's the number you need. Call your wireless provider and tell them your phone has been stolen, give them the IMEI number. They can track it for you and will alert the police. Alternatively you could just call the cops yourself.
Score
January 29, 2013 10:25:00 PM

The thing wit iphones is that they have to be on to track and even then it's not like an Android phone.
One thing you can do is visit this web page and register your phone's imei and anyu other info that you have.

http://www.3gadget.com/frmchkYourGadget.aspx
Score
Related resources
January 30, 2013 7:57:37 AM

Only use IMEI number. IMEI number can be found on your packaging box, itunes backup, cache in drive C. Give it to Police and they will do it for you.
Score
February 22, 2013 12:41:55 AM

Did you have Find My iPhone enabled?
Score
February 22, 2013 12:46:32 AM

This thread is almost a month old. OP has only made one post and never came back to reply to this - I'm going to close this as trying to help at this point is essentially a waste of your time.

Not trying to be rude, just trying to clarify the situation. Thanks for trying to help anyways, HardwareWhore - please check the dates on posts from now on though as to not revive dead topics and clutter the forums.
Score
February 22, 2013 12:46:42 AM

This topic has been closed by Apanzee
Score
!