jw

I'm running Windows XP home on a Dell desktop computer. For a couple months
now, a problem has been plagueing me. Frequently, with a window open and the
cursor within that window, the window automatically minimizes when the cursor
is moved outside the window. When I click on the file name in the tray, it
opens the window, but it automatically minimizes again when I try to move the
cursor to it. Only way I can get the window to stay open is to right-click
and then move the cursor into the window. This doesn't happen with any window
that is maximized to full screen. Any ideas how to fix this frustrating issue?

maybe something in nview?(if you have nvidia card) i think nview has a
checkbox for if pointer sits for a second-then close or open -u can disable
nview completely to see if its something to do with it--- how bout
accessibility options?

"JW" wrote:

> I'm running Windows XP home on a Dell desktop computer. For a couple months
> now, a problem has been plagueing me. Frequently, with a window open and the
> cursor within that window, the window automatically minimizes when the cursor
> is moved outside the window. When I click on the file name in the tray, it
> opens the window, but it automatically minimizes again when I try to move the
> cursor to it. Only way I can get the window to stay open is to right-click
> and then move the cursor into the window. This doesn't happen with any window
> that is maximized to full screen. Any ideas how to fix this frustrating issue?

jw

Not sure how to access nview, but I'll try it.

"okeefe58" wrote:

> maybe something in nview?(if you have nvidia card) i think nview has a
> checkbox for if pointer sits for a second-then close or open -u can disable
> nview completely to see if its something to do with it--- how bout
> accessibility options?
>
> "JW" wrote:
>
> > I'm running Windows XP home on a Dell desktop computer. For a couple months
> > now, a problem has been plagueing me. Frequently, with a window open and the
> > cursor within that window, the window automatically minimizes when the cursor
> > is moved outside the window. When I click on the file name in the tray, it
> > opens the window, but it automatically minimizes again when I try to move the
> > cursor to it. Only way I can get the window to stay open is to right-click
> > and then move the cursor into the window. This doesn't happen with any window
> > that is maximized to full screen. Any ideas how to fix this frustrating issue?

should be alphabetically under "n" in your control panel