Eprom programmer: anyone using an EP-1 by BP Microsystems?

Am looking for someone using the same programmer..my software got corrupted
and I'm in need of a replacement floppy. I redownloaded the software from
the BP site but I cannot get it to work.

TIA,
-Terry

Not sure about but I think I never got the DOS software from the website to work.
It only supported the newer 1F. The Windows version worked but crashed alot during
exit under Windoze 98. I bought a pocket programmer and only looked back when I
tried to program some weird 27256 Eproms which needed 21V for programming. If I
find the old software I will meail you a copy.

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:06:02 -0400, Terry Kuhns wrote:

>>Am looking for someone using the same programmer..my software got corrupted
>>and I'm in need of a replacement floppy. I redownloaded the software from
>>the BP site but I cannot get it to work.
>>
>>TIA,
>>-Terry

Regards
Frank-Rainer Grahl