NOS wired BALLY 8 BALL playfield on ebay!!

I aam not a parts horder!! I bought this stuff YEARS ago when the
factories could barely give them away.. Time will tell what all parts
Wayne will make!! I DOUBT anyone will EVER make wired playfields!!
I am claeaning up and getting rid of stuff I dont need. I have over
300 BALLY games alone!!

Mac

wise guy wrote:
> mikepin wrote:
> > NOS wired 8 BALL playfield on ebay!!
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6194734647&category=13727&rd=1
> >
> Great watching all you PART HORDERS trying to dump yer wares b4 Wayne
> produces REAL WORLD priced parts...I've never seen so many NOS parts for
> sale....

Just because Mike had the foresight to pick-up parts years ago, doesnt
make him a parts hoarder. When you need the part, hes usually the one
that has it, or knows where to get it, And is willing to deal.

I don't think that's a fair thing to say about
Mike. He has many things that are impossible
to find, and they are always for sale or trade.

If he didn't pick this stuff up long ago, it likely
would have been destroyed and not available
at all.

--
Fred
TX

"wise guy" <bobnoone@REMOVEearthlink.net> wrote

> Great watching all you PART HORDERS trying to dump yer wares b4 Wayne
> produces REAL WORLD priced parts...I've never seen so many NOS parts for
> sale....

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Here here Fred - gotta agree. Good thing it wasn't E*BD, you might feel
different...;>).

Chris

"Fred Kemper" <pbgarage@davlin.net> wrote in message
> I don't think that's a fair thing to say about
> Mike. He has many things that are impossible
> to find, and they are always for sale or trade.
>
> If he didn't pick this stuff up long ago, it likely
> would have been destroyed and not available
> at all.
>
> --
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
> ******************
>
> "wise guy" <bobnoone@REMOVEearthlink.net> wrote
>
>> Great watching all you PART HORDERS trying to dump yer wares b4 Wayne
>> produces REAL WORLD priced parts...I've never seen so many NOS parts for
>> sale....

I doubt anyone will make a wired playfield too. I doubt Wayne will EVER
make anything that isnt DMD related. All of use older SS fans are gonna
be in for a big dissappointment! Myabe there will be a KISS or a
Centaur or EBD but that will be the only repro we will see.

Hey Mike you got a Kings of Steel playfield?

wise guy wrote:
> mikepin wrote:
> > NOS wired 8 BALL playfield on ebay!!
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6194734647&category=13727&rd=1
> >
> Great watching all you PART HORDERS trying to dump yer wares b4 Wayne
> produces REAL WORLD priced parts...I've never seen so many NOS parts for
> sale....

In order to be a parts hoarder, you have to know what parts you'll need
to have down the road.

And no offence, but I just don't see that type of organization coming
from Mike. He has more of the organizational style of "let's find out
what's in this box!"

(kind of like IPBM, except you can actually buy parts from Mike.
Normally. :) )

You mean that Wayne doesn't have a container full of these populated
playfields ready to hit the US docks in October? Damn..... ;)

TheKorn@TheKorn.net wrote:
> wise guy wrote:
> > mikepin wrote:
> > > NOS wired 8 BALL playfield on ebay!!
> > >
> > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6194734647&category=13727&rd=1
> > >
> > Great watching all you PART HORDERS trying to dump yer wares b4 Wayne
> > produces REAL WORLD priced parts...I've never seen so many NOS parts for
> > sale....
>
> In order to be a parts hoarder, you have to know what parts you'll need
> to have down the road.
>
> And no offence, but I just don't see that type of organization coming
> from Mike. He has more of the organizational style of "let's find out
> what's in this box!"
>
> (kind of like IPBM, except you can actually buy parts from Mike.
> Normally. :) )

If not for the likes of Mike (Don't know him from Adam), there would be
very little real "GEMS" left to find...
Try to find a good Paragon Backglass, or a Lost World Playfield....
The search can be frustrating... Then you come across a full wired NOS
Playfield, YES! you say in your head, then the search continues...