Windows Media Player 10 "refreshing" issues

Tags:
  • Burner
  • Media Player
  • Windows XP
August 29, 2005 7:53:30 PM

When I put in a CD and WMP loads it, it's fine, but if I take it out and
put another in, it fails to refresh the screen, so the new disc plays on the
old screen. Also it, if I try to drag and drop a file to the burn list and
try to burn it, the whole burn fails. All the songs must be in the library
for it to work. I'm running a P25 series Toshiba Laptop, Windows XP, WMP10,
plenty of memory. Help would be appreciated.

More about : windows media player refreshing issues

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 10:19:15 AM

Post here:-

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Carrol Tanderson wrote:

> When I put in a CD and WMP loads it, it's fine, but if I take it out and
> put another in, it fails to refresh the screen, so the new disc plays on the
> old screen. Also it, if I try to drag and drop a file to the burn list and
> try to burn it, the whole burn fails. All the songs must be in the library
> for it to work. I'm running a P25 series Toshiba Laptop, Windows XP, WMP10,
> plenty of memory. Help would be appreciated.

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 10:25:59 AM

Post here:-

regards,