Windows Media Player 10 "refreshing" issues

When I put in a CD and WMP loads it, it's fine, but if I take it out and
put another in, it fails to refresh the screen, so the new disc plays on the
old screen. Also it, if I try to drag and drop a file to the burn list and
try to burn it, the whole burn fails. All the songs must be in the library
for it to work. I'm running a P25 series Toshiba Laptop, Windows XP, WMP10,
plenty of memory. Help would be appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows media player refreshing issues

    Post here:-

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Carrol Tanderson wrote:

    > When I put in a CD and WMP loads it, it's fine, but if I take it out and
    > put another in, it fails to refresh the screen, so the new disc plays on the
    > old screen. Also it, if I try to drag and drop a file to the burn list and
    > try to burn it, the whole burn fails. All the songs must be in the library
    > for it to work. I'm running a P25 series Toshiba Laptop, Windows XP, WMP10,
    > plenty of memory. Help would be appreciated.

    Post here:-

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Carrol Tanderson wrote:

    > When I put in a CD and WMP loads it, it's fine, but if I take it out and
    > put another in, it fails to refresh the screen, so the new disc plays on the
    > old screen. Also it, if I try to drag and drop a file to the burn list and
    > try to burn it, the whole burn fails. All the songs must be in the library
    > for it to work. I'm running a P25 series Toshiba Laptop, Windows XP, WMP10,
    > plenty of memory. Help would be appreciated.

Burner Media Player Windows XP