Scudo

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2002

I had a few icons at the bottom left of screen (next to the start button)
for my email and a couple of other programmes. For some reason they have
disappeared, how do i get them back, I tried dragging and dropping but they
just pop back to the desktop.

help please
thanks

Right-click on the Taskbar and select:
Toolbars > Quick Launch.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Scudo" wrote:

| I had a few icons at the bottom left of screen (next to the start button)
| for my email and a couple of other programmes. For some reason they have
| disappeared, how do i get them back, I tried dragging and dropping but they
| just pop back to the desktop.
|
| help please
| thanks

Try right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of your screen,
then select Toolbars, then click on Quick Launch (or whatever
toolbar went missing from your taskbar).

--
-Bob
_______________________________

"Scudo" <me@nospam.fictional> wrote in message news:VTJQe.40101$jr4.31204@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>I had a few icons at the bottom left of screen (next to the start button)
> for my email and a couple of other programmes. For some reason they have
> disappeared, how do i get them back, I tried dragging and dropping but they
> just pop back to the desktop.
>
> help please
> thanks

Scudo

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2002

Thanks Carey & Bob
Now sorted

"Bob [MVP]" <bob@nospam.org> wrote in message
> Try right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of your screen,
> then select Toolbars, then click on Quick Launch (or whatever
> toolbar went missing from your taskbar).
>
> --
> -Bob
> _______________________________
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Media Center Edition
> http://www.microsoft.com/ehome
>

> "Scudo" <me@nospam.fictional> wrote in message
> >I had a few icons at the bottom left of screen (next to the start
button)
> > for my email and a couple of other programmes. For some reason they
have
> > disappeared, how do i get them back, I tried dragging and dropping but
they
> > just pop back to the desktop.
> >
> > help please
> > thanks