Media Centre tune into set top box

Hi All, I've had my media centre 2005 for 2 weeks and have just bought a
Digital Terrestrial Receiver but all I can receive is channels 1 to 5 I've
set up all the channels on the DTR on the normal TV as per instructions from
the guy who sold it to me in the store so I know it's receiving all the
usual channels but when I connect it to the media centre it won't tune in
these channels, could anybody please advise what to do, vie even followed
the instruction in the book I got with the media centre but to no avail, ive
connected all the necessary cables etc.

Thanks in advance

DG Manchester UK

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

David Griffiths wrote:

> Hi All, I've had my media centre 2005 for 2 weeks and have just bought a
> Digital Terrestrial Receiver but all I can receive is channels 1 to 5 I've
> set up all the channels on the DTR on the normal TV as per instructions from
> the guy who sold it to me in the store so I know it's receiving all the
> usual channels but when I connect it to the media centre it won't tune in
> these channels, could anybody please advise what to do, vie even followed
> the instruction in the book I got with the media centre but to no avail, ive
> connected all the necessary cables etc.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> DG Manchester UK

It would be best to post your question to a media center newsgroup.
Here is a list of all MS newsgroups: http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User