When I use aspnet_regiis -1 in an attempt to associate Internet Information
Services with .NET, I received an Application Error "The application failed
to initialize properly (0xc0000142). Their are fixes for SQL and Virtual PC
from Microsoft, but none for IIS.

Thank you for looking at this issue.
--
gnpmark