Great Seller: Frank Gant (Orbit Pinball)

Just wanted say a public thank you to Mr. Gant for a)making these
plastics protectors, b)the extremely fast shipping and c)the excellent
customer service he provides.

Thanks Frank!

Rian

pt

Love those protectors!! Protect your machines, wax the playfield and
use blue coils without worry.

John

Rian,
Thank you for the kind words.

However I have to say a public thank you to you as well. You're out there
serving our country. I can't tell you how much I and so many others
appreciate what you do for us. God Bless.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com