wallpaper changer on wikde screens

Hi I'm using XP sp2 with all updates installed on an Athlon 64 with 128 MB
ATI Radeon 9700. The problem I'm having is that the wllpaper changer refuses
to stretch my pics to fit the wide screen I have - 1280x800 pixels. Does
anyone out there have a solution to this?
Thanks all...

No - meant to add images are 1024x768 jpgs - but I rescaled several to
1280x800 - same problem, wallpaper changes centres them on screen and even
rescaled the full size ones to be 1024 (i guess) wide (height seems okay
since no top or bottom margins).
So back to the drawing board (yuk - terrible pun :)

"Byte" wrote:

> The resolution of the wall paper you are trying to use is too small. Try
> a higher resolution wallpaper or one of your own JPGs.
> --
> XP-WNP
> Today is the first day of the
> rest of your life.
>

> "cyberyetti" wrote:
>
> > Hi I'm using XP sp2 with all updates installed on an Athlon 64 with 128 MB
> > ATI Radeon 9700. The problem I'm having is that the wllpaper changer refuses
> > to stretch my pics to fit the wide screen I have - 1280x800 pixels. Does
> > anyone out there have a solution to this?
> > Thanks all...

Byte