Win XP - cannot start "Workstation" service, cannot load M..

August 29, 2005 5:43:22 PM

Hi! I am running Win XP SP2, and I cannot start the Workstation service.
Can anyone tell me why the above 2 drivers refuse to load? This was info
from the Even Viewer. Thank you for any help on this!

~Charlie
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 5:51:21 PM

Hi - In case you cannot read the entire subject line, the 2 drivers not
uninstall the Microsoft File Sharing code from Add/Remove Programs and then
re-install and re-boot? Thank you for any help---

~Charlie

"Charlie B." wrote:

> Hi! I am running Win XP SP2, and I cannot start the Workstation service.
> Can anyone tell me why the above 2 drivers refuse to load? This was info
> from the Even Viewer. Thank you for any help on this!
>
> ~Charlie

July 30, 2009 4:02:18 AM

^ ??

Are you having the same problem or what?