/ Sign-up
Your question

Fans for Entertainment centre.

  • DVD Players
  • Xbox 360
  • Home Theatre
Last response: in Home Theatre
June 28, 2012 3:42:36 PM

I recently moved my xbox 360 to a closed space in my entertainment center and I have noticed that the air inside becomes really hot after a while. I plan on installing a couple of 120mm fans inside like this one

What I need is an adapter for this, so that I can plug it into my power outlet. Doesn't have to be automated or anything like that. Will just turn it on when I use my xbox, so all I need is the adapter. I don't know what to search for so please help me out! Thanks :) 


More about : fans entertainment centre

June 28, 2012 9:54:14 PM

Simple small house fans would be quite a bit simpler. If not, you will be looking at an AC to DC convertor with less than .5amp load, they start around $30.