Free Friday: AFM insert decals

I basically have two sets of these, one is complete, the other is
missing only the "Return To Battle" decal.
I'll give away the "incomplete" set for free.
Respond via email or phone only, no posts.
You must own an AFM...honor system in effect.
I might get alot of reponses, so it'll be done lottery style.
Winner pays $4 for postage.
Offer ends tonite @ 10:00pm CST.
Sorry, but US residents/addresses only.

thanks,