FS: Totally Recondition Wh20 in Va.

Hey guys I am selling the Wh20 I just finished restoring a few months ago.
The game is in very good shape. The cab has been repainted with automotive
paint and clear coated. Yep, masked off all the graphics, touched up some
and had the original Wh20 blue matched. Cab looks great.
Playfield has been clear coated with automotive clear, even cleared the
ramp, (although the whirlpool ramp is a little cloudy it's better than most
I have seen), inside the cab was also painted. Boards removed, cleaned,
chips reseated. No errors at all. New flipper buttons, red and green stand
up targets have been replaced. Flippers rebuilt, new rubbers rings and bulbs
throughout, new shooter rod and springs. Coin door painted although it dos
not have coin mechs. Legs buffed and waxed.. Probably left something out;-)
The game looks and plays almost like new.
Asking $2,300.
If your serious send me an email for pics.

Brian
prowlerman99@msn.com

Folks I have seen pics of this one and she is a beaute!! Nicest WH2O I have
seen.

Brian is a good guy also and should take care you quite well.

Anyone out of town that needs an in person lookover of the game contact me
as I could possibly squeeze some time in to goo look at it (Brian is about
45mins - 1 hour from me)

Greg

"prowlerman99" <prowlerman99@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Hey guys I am selling the Wh20 I just finished restoring a few months ago.
> The game is in very good shape. The cab has been repainted with automotive
> paint and clear coated. Yep, masked off all the graphics, touched up some
> and had the original Wh20 blue matched. Cab looks great.
> Playfield has been clear coated with automotive clear, even cleared the
> ramp, (although the whirlpool ramp is a little cloudy it's better than
most
> I have seen), inside the cab was also painted. Boards removed, cleaned,
> chips reseated. No errors at all. New flipper buttons, red and green stand
> up targets have been replaced. Flippers rebuilt, new rubbers rings and
bulbs
> throughout, new shooter rod and springs. Coin door painted although it dos
> not have coin mechs. Legs buffed and waxed.. Probably left something
out;-)
> The game looks and plays almost like new.
> Asking $2,300.
> If your serious send me an email for pics.
>
> Brian
> prowlerman99@msn.com

TRENDING THREADS