Capture Driver not recognised

I tried to install vivanco's USB 2.0 Vidio Digitiser capture driver,without
success .My vendor showed me that on his laptop (also with OS windows XP SP2)
he did it without probem .
1 answer Last reply
More about capture driver recognised

    Ask your vendor. He will show it to you without a problem <vbs>

    --
    Peter

    "zorus" <zorus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B209A7E-162E-48CB-BE3E-FC556B2EDB74@microsoft.com...
    >I tried to install vivanco's USB 2.0 Vidio Digitiser capture driver,without
    > success .My vendor showed me that on his laptop (also with OS windows XP SP2)
    > he did it without probem .

Microsoft Windows XP