Warranty transfer within the UK

that appears to be a us, not uk, page...
try this one... but the link isn't working for me at the moment. could
follow up in the fourms that they page also links to...
http://support.euro.dell.com/uk/en/kb/document_print.asp?DN=CC1058020

"GB" <NOTsomeone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is this the right url to transfer warranty from one person to another
> within the UK?
>
> http://www1.us.dell.com/content/topics/reftopic.aspx/pub/ccare/transfer_intl?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs
>
> Thanks for any help. MOST gratefully received.

ps. you can also search the dell uk site for "trasfer owner" in stead of
warranty... the warranty goes to the owner and you won't find a transfer
warranty document...

"GB" <NOTsomeone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is this the right url to transfer warranty from one person to another
> within the UK?
>
> http://www1.us.dell.com/content/topics/reftopic.aspx/pub/ccare/transfer_intl?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs
>
> Thanks for any help. MOST gratefully received.

gb

> that appears to be a us, not uk, page...
> try this one... but the link isn't working for me at the moment. could
> follow up in the fourms that they page also links to...
> http://support.euro.dell.com/uk/en/kb/document_print.asp?DN=CC1058020

Thanks for that. I definitely got to the same page previously, and with the
same result, ie document not found. Then the community forums link takes you
to the US site, and eventually I found the form I did, which I agree looks
wrong - hence my posting here. Well, at least it shows there is something
else wrong, not just my browser.:)

Thanks

Geoff