Dimension 4600 and Promise Fasttrack S150 TX2

I have a Dimension 4600 with a Radeon 9800 pro card and 80 gig IDE drive. I
decided to upgrade to two 120 gig SATA drives and a Promise FastTrack S150
TX2. I am having a problem with the BIOS on the Promise card not showing up
during boot up. The FAQ on the Promise site says to remove all PCI cards
and disable certain settings in the computers BIOS settings. I have tried
all this but still no BIOS showing up from the promise card during boot up.
Has anyone had any luck installing one of these cards in a Dimension 4600?

TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about dimension 4600 promise fasttrack s150

    try reseating the card? try different slots? drives powered and cabled
    properly? bad card maybe? can you try it in another system?

    "Andrew" <krebster@ptd.net> wrote in message
    > I have a Dimension 4600 with a Radeon 9800 pro card and 80 gig IDE drive.
    > decided to upgrade to two 120 gig SATA drives and a Promise FastTrack S150
    > TX2. I am having a problem with the BIOS on the Promise card not showing
    up
    > during boot up. The FAQ on the Promise site says to remove all PCI cards
    > and disable certain settings in the computers BIOS settings. I have tried
    > all this but still no BIOS showing up from the promise card during boot
    up.
    > Has anyone had any luck installing one of these cards in a Dimension 4600?
    >
    > TIA

Dell BIOS Dimension Computers