i need winxp media center authoriezed product key

August 29, 2005 6:53:02 PM

i hope u can give an authorized product key so i can activate my
windows cuz i have 30 days to activate the win and i need a product key
plzzzzzzzzzzzz
thnx and respect
mitso

More about : winxp media center authoriezed product key

Anonymous
August 29, 2005 8:10:16 PM

Contact the seller.
No one here is likely to give you theirs and risk problems of their own in
the future.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Mitso" <amrhicham@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i hope u can give an authorized product key so i can activate my
> windows cuz i have 30 days to activate the win and i need a product key
> plzzzzzzzzzzzz
> thnx and respect
> mitso
August 29, 2005 9:26:18 PM

Go here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E1683...
"Mitso" <amrhicham@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i hope u can give an authorized product key so i can activate my
> windows cuz i have 30 days to activate the win and i need a product key
> plzzzzzzzzzzzz
> thnx and respect
> mitso

August 29, 2005 11:44:24 PM

Mitso wrote:
> i hope u can give an authorized product key so i can activate my
> windows cuz i have 30 days to activate the win and i need a product key
> plzzzzzzzzzzzz
> thnx and respect
> mitso

I seriously doubt that anyone would be so generous as to give away
their license to use WinXP MCE.

The Windows 25-character Product Key (required to perform the
installation) is stored on the CD packaging on a bright orange sticker
that says "Do not lose this number." It is not on the installation CD
in any way, shape, or form. If it was an OEM (factory installed)
license, it's stored on a label that the PC manufacturer affixed to
the exterior of the PC case, or on the bottom of a laptop.

To recover a lost Product Key:

If your system still runs, you should be able to use Belarc
Advisor from http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html to find the
Product Key. (If you have a factory-installed OEM license, and
haven't since reinstalled the OS, the revealed Product Key is probably
of the drive image used at the factory and not your specific Product
Key; therefore, it probably cannot be -- and definitely should not
be -- used for a re-installation.)

If it was a retail license and you have proof of purchase:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

If it was an OEM license, you should contact the computer's
manufacturer; although very few manufacturers/vendors keep records of
the Product Keys they've sold, it's worth a try before you have to buy
a new license.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 10:45:04 AM

Are you kidding?

--
Manny Borges
MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
-- Marty Feldman
"Mitso" <amrhicham@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i hope u can give an authorized product key so i can activate my
> windows cuz i have 30 days to activate the win and i need a product key
> plzzzzzzzzzzzz
> thnx and respect
> mitso

January 2, 2014 11:39:03 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops ( More info? )

sand wrote:

> Hello, I am buying my first laptop, and have chosen the IBM
> Thinkpad,2373, but I was wondering where is the best place to buy it
> from, IBM themselves, online or phone, or one of the discount websites.

Generally speaking IBM's online prices are pretty close to the discounters
if you're comparing equivalent specification.

> When you use other places than the company itself, do you get the same
> follow-up service,etc? Do all the guarantees apply the same?

With IBM, it doesn't matter where you get it as long as it's from an
authorized reseller.

> Also, has anyone heard when the WinXP Media Centerwill be included in
> the ThinkPad,(I heard about three months, from tech) and if I should
> wait until that is released to buy?

Why would you want this with a Thinkpad? If you don't have a tuner it
doesn't do anything for you that Winamp doesn't do just as well.

> One more question, please, is it better (less expensive) to order extra
> things like Norton Anti-Virus and Microsoft Office , Port rep or dock,
> already installed, or install them later from their individual websites

Compare pricing--generally there's a good discount if you buy everything at
once.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)