i need winxp media center authoriezed product key

i hope u can give an authorized product key so i can activate my
windows cuz i have 30 days to activate the win and i need a product key
plzzzzzzzzzzzz
thnx and respect
mitso
5 answers Last reply
More about winxp media center authoriezed product

    Contact the seller.
    No one here is likely to give you theirs and risk problems of their own in
    the future.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Go here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16832102311

    Mitso wrote:
    > i hope u can give an authorized product key so i can activate my
    > windows cuz i have 30 days to activate the win and i need a product key
    > plzzzzzzzzzzzz
    > thnx and respect
    > mitso

    I seriously doubt that anyone would be so generous as to give away
    their license to use WinXP MCE.

    The Windows 25-character Product Key (required to perform the
    installation) is stored on the CD packaging on a bright orange sticker
    that says "Do not lose this number." It is not on the installation CD
    in any way, shape, or form. If it was an OEM (factory installed)
    license, it's stored on a label that the PC manufacturer affixed to
    the exterior of the PC case, or on the bottom of a laptop.

    To recover a lost Product Key:

    If your system still runs, you should be able to use Belarc
    Advisor from http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html to find the
    Product Key. (If you have a factory-installed OEM license, and
    haven't since reinstalled the OS, the revealed Product Key is probably
    of the drive image used at the factory and not your specific Product
    Key; therefore, it probably cannot be -- and definitely should not
    be -- used for a re-installation.)

    If it was a retail license and you have proof of purchase:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

    If it was an OEM license, you should contact the computer's
    manufacturer; although very few manufacturers/vendors keep records of
    the Product Keys they've sold, it's worth a try before you have to buy
    a new license.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    Are you kidding?

    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
    -- Marty Feldman
    "Mitso" <amrhicham@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >i hope u can give an authorized product key so i can activate my
    > windows cuz i have 30 days to activate the win and i need a product key
    > plzzzzzzzzzzzz
    > thnx and respect
    > mitso

    lol

    --
    Electronic Punk
    Electronic Punk's Profile: http://forum.osnn.net/member.php?userid=1

Media Center Microsoft Windows XP Product