File and Settings Transfer when joining a domain

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a computer that has been running XP pro for a long time. I would like
to join it to a domain, but have found out by experience that my "domain
user" and my "workgroup user" are two completely different people. Can I use
the file and settings transfer wizard to transfer my "workgroup user"
settings to my "domain user" settings and then delete my "workgroup user?"
Are there any security concerns (e.g. run as administrator) that I need to be
aware of?

Thanks
Roger

In the wizard,select as "old computer" then select what files,folders or
settings
youd like it to save,save in a new folder that you create,once the data is
completed,move to a cdrw.