Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Samsung that doesnt have wi-fi

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
February 1, 2013 9:40:19 AM

I bought Samsung AT&T SGH-a877 in ebay. I was stupid enough not to see all the features and just bought it. I can use it here in our country but unluckily i found out it doesnt have wifi. Is there any way to use internet on my useless phone?I cant install any games too...The phone is unlocked already and im here in philippines.

More about : samsung doesnt

Best solution

February 1, 2013 10:33:13 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_SGH-A877

Based on the features listed there, you MAY be able to browse using the carriers data network, but it would likely be incredibly slow. It isn't an Android or anything, the software is made by Samsung, so no - unfortunately you can't add any apps or games to it.

The phone was made in 2009, alot has changed since then. Mind if I ask how much you payed for it?
February 1, 2013 11:24:35 AM

i spent $120 for it.its a bit cheaper compared to other phones so i chose it.but i really regretted it.thanks for the info.
Score
Related resources
February 2, 2013 3:44:04 AM

Basically it's just a standard cell phone with a touch screen. It's not a smartphone.

Did the Ebay page specify that it was? If so, you could use the buyers protection of Ebay to get your money back.

If not, then I guess you've learned a valuable lesson about reading everything before you make a purchase. :p 
Score
February 2, 2013 9:02:45 PM

Apanzee said:
Basically it's just a standard cell phone with a touch screen. It's not a smartphone.

Did the Ebay page specify that it was? If so, you could use the buyers protection of Ebay to get your money back.

If not, then I guess you've learned a valuable lesson about reading everything before you make a purchase. :p 

yeah i learned a lesson. i know its entirely my fault.thanks for telling me.lol :D 
Score
February 13, 2013 3:27:36 AM

Best answer selected by krowey.
Score
February 15, 2013 8:43:10 PM

This topic has been closed by Brett928S2
Score
!