Funny shill bidding

Last response: in Video Games
July 22, 2005 5:15:25 PM

Ay guys

Was wondering who would put 5 bids on this, go figure.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6195...

Both names include the name John, and the bidder is a new account. Do
people realy think others are this stuuuupid

John
jdubbbs

More about : funny shill bidding

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 5:26:47 PM

It's his first sale...he proably thinks he will make big bucks with his
rare pinball machine!!!!

Barry - NY
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 5:29:26 PM

The high bidder even has Demo Derby in the name....however, it looks
HUO, butter jump on it John!

Charlie L.
Related resources
July 22, 2005 5:33:46 PM

lol, I should bid $ 5.00, Bad part is I might Win =)

Pin-Del, =)
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 5:45:56 PM

It's a reserve auction. Maybe he kept bidding to see if he would hit the
reserve. If it's not hit, the bid will not change if the same bidder
rebids.
Steve

"JDubbbs" <jdubbb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Ay guys
>
> Was wondering who would put 5 bids on this, go figure.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6195...
>
> Both names include the name John, and the bidder is a new account. Do
> people realy think others are this stuuuupid
>
> John
> jdubbbs

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 6:10:14 PM

LMAO, i think i know what a real pinball machine is, and i dont think
jumping on it will entertain me, anyways, i may get plexi glass in my
foot :o )

John
jdubbbs
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 6:41:21 PM

The only thing that bothers me here the most is the religious
atmosphere. God's country and God bless. Obviously this is a
legitmate auction but if I didn't know better I would say this guy has
been to scammer school. Especially, with the funny first bid which
appears he is the shill bidder, or the wife, or maybe even one of those
devious looking kids! (Just kidding. The kids are having a blast).

Most of my incoming emails from scammers are just packed full of, "God
Bless, trustworthy, in God's grace we complete this honderable
transaction, God will guide us to wealth with this, rest assured God is
with us, God brought me to you for help, and so on and so forth.

Mario
Pinthetic
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 11:03:11 PM

Funny thing is that the photos of this machine are much better then many
other pinball auctions on E-Bay fetching much much more money.

Chris

"JDubbbs" <jdubbb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Ay guys
>
> Was wondering who would put 5 bids on this, go figure.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6195...
>
> Both names include the name John, and the bidder is a new account. Do
> people realy think others are this stuuuupid
>
> John
> jdubbbs

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 1:00:41 AM

On Fri, 22 Jul, JDubbbs wrote:
> Ay guys
>
> Was wondering who would put 5 bids on this, go figure.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6195...
>
> Both names include the name John, and the bidder is a new account. Do
> people realy think others are this stuuuupid

Looks to me like he just screwed up. Can't imagine why he'd have done that
several times otherwise.

That thing looks like a serious hunk of junk, though.

--Donnie

July 23, 2005 3:02:52 AM

There is a closed garage door in the pic. Meaning, I wouldn't be
surprised if this auction hits 3500. hell, it' looks freshly shopped
too. Did Bill Davis do this playfield? Looks pretty shiney.

Neo
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 3:12:11 AM

On Fri, 22 Jul, Pinthetic@gmail.com wrote:
> Most of my incoming emails from scammers are just packed full of, "God
> Bless, trustworthy, in God's grace we complete this honderable
> transaction, God will guide us to wealth with this, rest assured God is
> with us, God brought me to you for help, and so on and so forth.

If you can't trust an honderable transaction, what can you trust???

--Donnie

July 23, 2005 9:51:53 AM

I wonder if he has gotten any Nigerian offers?

Charlie L.
!