Funny shill bidding

Ay guys

Was wondering who would put 5 bids on this, go figure.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6195581708&category=13725&rd=1

Both names include the name John, and the bidder is a new account. Do
people realy think others are this stuuuupid

John
jdubbbs
11 answers Last reply
More about funny shill bidding

    It's his first sale...he proably thinks he will make big bucks with his
    rare pinball machine!!!!

    Barry - NY

    The high bidder even has Demo Derby in the name....however, it looks
    HUO, butter jump on it John!

    Charlie L.

    lol, I should bid $ 5.00, Bad part is I might Win =)

    Pin-Del, =)

    It's a reserve auction. Maybe he kept bidding to see if he would hit the
    reserve. If it's not hit, the bid will not change if the same bidder
    rebids.
    Steve

    "JDubbbs" <jdubbb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Ay guys
    >
    > Was wondering who would put 5 bids on this, go figure.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6195581708&category=13725&rd=1
    >
    > Both names include the name John, and the bidder is a new account. Do
    > people realy think others are this stuuuupid
    >
    > John
    > jdubbbs

    LMAO, i think i know what a real pinball machine is, and i dont think
    jumping on it will entertain me, anyways, i may get plexi glass in my
    foot :o)

    John
    jdubbbs

    The only thing that bothers me here the most is the religious
    atmosphere. God's country and God bless. Obviously this is a
    legitmate auction but if I didn't know better I would say this guy has
    been to scammer school. Especially, with the funny first bid which
    appears he is the shill bidder, or the wife, or maybe even one of those
    devious looking kids! (Just kidding. The kids are having a blast).

    Most of my incoming emails from scammers are just packed full of, "God
    Bless, trustworthy, in God's grace we complete this honderable
    transaction, God will guide us to wealth with this, rest assured God is
    with us, God brought me to you for help, and so on and so forth.

    Mario
    Pinthetic

    Funny thing is that the photos of this machine are much better then many
    other pinball auctions on E-Bay fetching much much more money.

    Chris

    On Fri, 22 Jul, JDubbbs wrote:
    > Ay guys
    >
    > Was wondering who would put 5 bids on this, go figure.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6195581708&category=13725&rd=1
    >
    > Both names include the name John, and the bidder is a new account. Do
    > people realy think others are this stuuuupid

    Looks to me like he just screwed up. Can't imagine why he'd have done that
    several times otherwise.

    That thing looks like a serious hunk of junk, though.

    --Donnie

    There is a closed garage door in the pic. Meaning, I wouldn't be
    surprised if this auction hits 3500. hell, it' looks freshly shopped
    too. Did Bill Davis do this playfield? Looks pretty shiney.

    Neo

    On Fri, 22 Jul, Pinthetic@gmail.com wrote:
    > Most of my incoming emails from scammers are just packed full of, "God
    > Bless, trustworthy, in God's grace we complete this honderable
    > transaction, God will guide us to wealth with this, rest assured God is
    > with us, God brought me to you for help, and so on and so forth.

    If you can't trust an honderable transaction, what can you trust???

    --Donnie

    I wonder if he has gotten any Nigerian offers?

    Charlie L.

Games Video Games