Any good flight sims?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 6, 2005 11:42:59 PM

Hi, can anyone advise me on a good flight sim to buy? (I like to shoot
missiles and drop bombs)

Thanks

Sam ;-)

More about : good flight sims

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 3:44:01 PM

Hi John,

There are a lot of great ones out there! One that I've personally tried is:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/combatfs3/default.asp

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"John" <NoSpam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:D 0fq0f$rkh$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
| Hi, can anyone advise me on a good flight sim to buy? (I like to shoot
| missiles and drop bombs)
|
| Thanks
|
| Sam ;-)

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 12:10:51 AM

IL-2 Sturmovik. Absolutely outstanding. (They've recently come out with
Pacific Fighters, as well, but I haven't played with that one yet.) For
something a bit less on the "sim" side, I still play European Air War, as
well - very approachable game, without being arcade-y.

!