Any good flight sims?

Hi, can anyone advise me on a good flight sim to buy? (I like to shoot
missiles and drop bombs)

Thanks

Sam ;-)
2 answers Last reply
More about good flight sims
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Hi John,

    There are a lot of great ones out there! One that I've personally tried is:
    http://www.microsoft.com/games/combatfs3/default.asp

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "John" <NoSpam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d0fq0f$rkh$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
    | Hi, can anyone advise me on a good flight sim to buy? (I like to shoot
    | missiles and drop bombs)
    |
    | Thanks
    |
    | Sam ;-)

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    IL-2 Sturmovik. Absolutely outstanding. (They've recently come out with
    Pacific Fighters, as well, but I haven't played with that one yet.) For
    something a bit less on the "sim" side, I still play European Air War, as
    well - very approachable game, without being arcade-y.

    "John" <NoSpam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, can anyone advise me on a good flight sim to buy? (I like to shoot
    > missiles and drop bombs)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sam ;-)

Sims Games Microsoft Video Games