WTB: pins in Southern California - list

Last response: in Video Games
July 22, 2005 6:20:54 PM

So I'm looking around for another pin, and trying to expand my pins
beyond Bally. I've checked Mr. Pinball first, but if anyone in the
area has any of these for sale, drop me mail. Thanks, Q

Black Hole
Sorcerer
Haunted House
EBD - 1981 version only
Solar Fire
Firepower
Strange Science
Volcano
Spirit
Mousin Around
Flash
Embryon (yes, I know it's a Bally - you caught me)
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 6:32:33 PM

er, that's qfrost (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks for looking
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 7:05:52 PM

I am looking as well...Hard to find anything locally.
Good Luck
Lisa
July 22, 2005 9:12:39 PM

Thanks, and to you too. - Q
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 9:19:52 PM

Q,
Did you see the firepower forsale on ebay..the pin is located up in Nor
Cal.
Lisa
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 10:32:24 PM

Yeah, I'm watching it. When you add about 275 for NAVL, it'd have to
go pretty cheap to come out okay. I don't mind paying for shipping,
but I want to purchase pins for less than I ultimately seem to get when
I sell. Thanks

- Q
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 12:39:52 AM

qfrost wrote:
> So I'm looking around for another pin, and trying to expand my pins
> beyond Bally. I've checked Mr. Pinball first, but if anyone in the
> area has any of these for sale, drop me mail. Thanks, Q
>
> Black Hole
> Sorcerer
> Haunted House
> EBD - 1981 version only
> Solar Fire
> Firepower
> Strange Science
> Volcano
> Spirit
> Mousin Around
> Flash
> Embryon (yes, I know it's a Bally - you caught me)

so is EBD and SS :)
--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

See, I knew someone would catch that ;)  Yeah, but I'm trying to expand
past just Bally....
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 12:45:47 PM

You get all your projects done Quentin?

Hope all is well.
Tim
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 1:57:06 PM

And Mousin' Around :-)

"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message

> qfrost wrote:
>> So I'm looking around for another pin, and trying to expand my pins
>> beyond Bally. I've checked Mr. Pinball first, but if anyone in the
>> area has any of these for sale, drop me mail. Thanks, Q
>>
>> Black Hole
>> Sorcerer
>> Haunted House
>> EBD - 1981 version only
>> Solar Fire
>> Firepower
>> Strange Science
>> Volcano
>> Spirit
>> Mousin Around
>> Flash
>> Embryon (yes, I know it's a Bally - you caught me)
>>

> so is EBD and SS :)
> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 2:21:11 PM

In name only :)

SilverUnicorn wrote:
> And Mousin' Around :-)
>
> "Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>qfrost wrote:
>>
>>>So I'm looking around for another pin, and trying to expand my pins
>>>beyond Bally. I've checked Mr. Pinball first, but if anyone in the
>>>area has any of these for sale, drop me mail. Thanks, Q
>>>
>>>Black Hole
>>>Sorcerer
>>>Haunted House
>>>EBD - 1981 version only
>>>Solar Fire
>>>Firepower
>>>Strange Science
>>>Volcano
>>>Spirit
>>>Mousin Around
>>>Flash
>>>Embryon (yes, I know it's a Bally - you caught me)
>>>

>>so is EBD and SS :)
>>--
>>Cliffy - CARGPB2
>>A passion for pinball!
>>http://www.passionforpinball.com

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 4:04:21 AM

If you are looking for games in So Cal, I'd say you may have luck in
Azusa. Not only Carlos Udria is there, and he always has pins for sale
(some more reasonably priced than others) but also the guy who goes by
Atari Galaxy on ebay lives in Azusa, and he has 300 pins, according to
himself, that he is going to unload in the next couple of years, and
you see them on ebay about once a week. I'm sorta embarassed that I
can't remember his name, seeing as how I bought my Sorcerer from him.
But he's a good guy, and he certainly has an incredible collection of
vintage home arcade stuff. He restores and sells all kinds of that
stuff. Someone come to my rescue with his name please. He's also got a
sweet hot rod and a 55-57 T-bird w/original paint in that baby blue,
if that helps to identify him.
Also, if you WTB shopped pins at OK prices (not great, just OK) and
you're in SD county you can always check Area Amusements. There aren't
a lot of deals there but the machines are generally well retreaded,
plus they offer a warranty on them. Other than that keep your eyes
open, because there are more people around here than you think with
garages full of pins that eventually need more space in them, and thats
where the deals on the projects, and nice ones, are.
!