WTB: pins in Southern California - list

So I'm looking around for another pin, and trying to expand my pins
beyond Bally. I've checked Mr. Pinball first, but if anyone in the
area has any of these for sale, drop me mail. Thanks, Q

Black Hole
Sorcerer
Haunted House
EBD - 1981 version only
Solar Fire
Firepower
Strange Science
Volcano
Spirit
Mousin Around
Flash
Embryon (yes, I know it's a Bally - you caught me)
11 answers Last reply
More about pins southern california list

    er, that's qfrost (at) yahoo (dot) com.

    Thanks for looking

    I am looking as well...Hard to find anything locally.
    Good Luck
    Lisa

    Thanks, and to you too. - Q

    Q,
    Did you see the firepower forsale on ebay..the pin is located up in Nor
    Cal.
    Lisa

    Yeah, I'm watching it. When you add about 275 for NAVL, it'd have to
    go pretty cheap to come out okay. I don't mind paying for shipping,
    but I want to purchase pins for less than I ultimately seem to get when
    I sell. Thanks

    - Q

    qfrost wrote:
    > So I'm looking around for another pin, and trying to expand my pins
    > beyond Bally. I've checked Mr. Pinball first, but if anyone in the
    > area has any of these for sale, drop me mail. Thanks, Q
    >
    > Black Hole
    > Sorcerer
    > Haunted House
    > EBD - 1981 version only
    > Solar Fire
    > Firepower
    > Strange Science
    > Volcano
    > Spirit
    > Mousin Around
    > Flash
    > Embryon (yes, I know it's a Bally - you caught me)

    so is EBD and SS :)
    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    See, I knew someone would catch that ;) Yeah, but I'm trying to expand
    past just Bally....

    You get all your projects done Quentin?

    Hope all is well.
    Tim

    And Mousin' Around :-)

    "Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > qfrost wrote:
    >> So I'm looking around for another pin, and trying to expand my pins
    >> beyond Bally. I've checked Mr. Pinball first, but if anyone in the
    >> area has any of these for sale, drop me mail. Thanks, Q
    >>
    >> Black Hole
    >> Sorcerer
    >> Haunted House
    >> EBD - 1981 version only
    >> Solar Fire
    >> Firepower
    >> Strange Science
    >> Volcano
    >> Spirit
    >> Mousin Around
    >> Flash
    >> Embryon (yes, I know it's a Bally - you caught me)
    >>

    > so is EBD and SS :)
    > --
    > Cliffy - CARGPB2
    > A passion for pinball!
    > http://www.passionforpinball.com

    In name only :)

    SilverUnicorn wrote:
    > And Mousin' Around :-)
    >
    > "Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>qfrost wrote:
    >>
    >>>So I'm looking around for another pin, and trying to expand my pins
    >>>beyond Bally. I've checked Mr. Pinball first, but if anyone in the
    >>>area has any of these for sale, drop me mail. Thanks, Q
    >>>
    >>>Black Hole
    >>>Sorcerer
    >>>Haunted House
    >>>EBD - 1981 version only
    >>>Solar Fire
    >>>Firepower
    >>>Strange Science
    >>>Volcano
    >>>Spirit
    >>>Mousin Around
    >>>Flash
    >>>Embryon (yes, I know it's a Bally - you caught me)
    >>>

    >>so is EBD and SS :)
    >>--
    >>Cliffy - CARGPB2
    >>A passion for pinball!
    >>http://www.passionforpinball.com

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!
    http://www.passionforpinball.com

    If you are looking for games in So Cal, I'd say you may have luck in
    Azusa. Not only Carlos Udria is there, and he always has pins for sale
    (some more reasonably priced than others) but also the guy who goes by
    Atari Galaxy on ebay lives in Azusa, and he has 300 pins, according to
    himself, that he is going to unload in the next couple of years, and
    you see them on ebay about once a week. I'm sorta embarassed that I
    can't remember his name, seeing as how I bought my Sorcerer from him.
    But he's a good guy, and he certainly has an incredible collection of
    vintage home arcade stuff. He restores and sells all kinds of that
    stuff. Someone come to my rescue with his name please. He's also got a
    sweet hot rod and a 55-57 T-bird w/original paint in that baby blue,
    if that helps to identify him.
    Also, if you WTB shopped pins at OK prices (not great, just OK) and
    you're in SD county you can always check Area Amusements. There aren't
    a lot of deals there but the machines are generally well retreaded,
    plus they offer a warranty on them. Other than that keep your eyes
    open, because there are more people around here than you think with
    garages full of pins that eventually need more space in them, and thats
    where the deals on the projects, and nice ones, are.

Games Expand Video Games