BIG THANKS !!! Darin, Phoenix Arcade

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Hey Darin,
Big Thanks for the Prize I just got UPS !!

Gang this was the Prize for my "Fish-Tales" story,, I know Bryan won
1st place & thats Cool, Hes a better bull-chitter anyway =)
( just dont pass GAS anywhere near hin or you might get burned ).

LOL, I'll wait & see if Bryan got his & then I'll tell ya what it is
!!! Pretty Dang Cool !!

Thanks Darin !!

Pin-Del, =)

Oh great, tell us you got a prize and now we have to wait, you know most of
us have nothing better to do than talk about and play pin. Brian emailed me
and said he would be in the bathroom for next 2 hours so spill it!!!

Trin
"Del" <delmail333@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey Darin,
> Big Thanks for the Prize I just got UPS !!
>
> Gang this was the Prize for my "Fish-Tales" story,, I know Bryan won
> 1st place & thats Cool, Hes a better bull-chitter anyway =)
> ( just dont pass GAS anywhere near hin or you might get burned ).
>
> LOL, I'll wait & see if Bryan got his & then I'll tell ya what it is
> !!! Pretty Dang Cool !!
>
> Thanks Darin !!
>
> Pin-Del, =)

picture!!!! I want a picture and stop dragging your feet get on it now,
Bryan post pic too.

> Lets just say its a really Cool Pinball "Mug" =)
>
> Pin-Del, =)

We should share pics of our prizes.... amongst ourselves only, of course! :p

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

On Sat, 23 Jul, Cliffy wrote:
> We should share pics of our prizes.... amongst ourselves only, of course! :p

This episode of "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" brought to you by
Phoenix Arcade, the best decal reproducer around!

:)

--Donnie