Whitestar LED codes?

kme

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2005

Are the diag. led codes top secret? I have a southpark with LED 200
that blinks twice then the game resets. Since everyone at stern is long
gone for the weekend was wondering if anyone knew the codes or
especially if anyone knows what the 2 blinks mean I would appreciate
some help. I would like to get this fixed before monday.

thanks

I'm not at the shop right now but I believe two flashes was a program
failure of the Eprom, it's socket, or associated gating.

Mario
Pinthetic

kme

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2005

>I'm not at the shop right now but I believe two flashes was a program
>failure of the Eprom, it's socket, or associated gating.

Yeah, I am kinda leaning to the chip selection or watchdog circuit.
Thanks.

First check if you have 5 volts at test point, if you are below 5 then the
game will reset constantly and never boot. If below 5 then check header
pins for cold solder joints on power supply pins and driver board, reflow
anyway.

Trin
"KME" <daveycat2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Are the diag. led codes top secret? I have a southpark with LED 200
> that blinks twice then the game resets. Since everyone at stern is long
> gone for the weekend was wondering if anyone knew the codes or
> especially if anyone knows what the 2 blinks mean I would appreciate
> some help. I would like to get this fixed before monday.
>
> thanks

Cody

Sorry, Keith, I don't. But I would like to take this opportunity to beg
Stern to include a description of all LEDs and Test Points on the
boards be included in the manuals. This is a debilitating oversight
IMO. I think a tech update on the website that we could print out and
keep with our manuals would be a huge step.

In the manuals now, some LEDs and Test Points are called out but not
all. It would be super-beneficial to have that info.