Need help trying to ID Mystery Part

I think that is the cover for the magnet ramp, goes right over magnets, mine
is missing, but picked up a spare one and had not put on yet, seems to work
just fine without it. Since it goes on top for safety security reason,
hence no ball tracks.

Trin
"Mike" <muddeatrNO@SPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message
>I found this part in my No Fear. I thought it was part of the ramp assembly
>but now I am puzzled.
>
> http://www.muddeatr.com/mystery.htm
>
> Thanks
> --
> Mike S.
> http://www.muddeatr.com

Mike

Splendid

Cool beans. Thanks guys I thought it was for the NF but just couldn't
remember where it went.

Thanks Again
--
Mike S.
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Mike" <muddeatrNO@SPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message
>I found this part in my No Fear. I thought it was part of the ramp assembly
>but now I am puzzled.
>
> http://www.muddeatr.com/mystery.htm
>
> Thanks
> --
> Mike S.
> http://www.muddeatr.com

Goes on the back of the backboard.Towards the right side.Covers the wiring
for the optos and magnets.

--
Christopher Hutchins
www.highendpins.com