Fuser Replacement in Laserjet 5N

Etienne

I need to replace the Fuser assembly in a HP Laserjet 5N. How
difficult is this, where can I get instructions on how to do this?

Etienne

On the seventh day, Etienne wrote...

> I need to replace the Fuser assembly in a HP Laserjet 5N. How
> difficult is this, where can I get instructions on how to do this?

Get yourself a service manual. These manuals float on ebay.

Country song: If You Don't Leave Me Alone, I'll Go And Find
Someone Else Who Will