Need4Speed (Underground 2)

I was finished Need 4 Speed Under ground 2 , my friend ask me to give him my
saved game to be able to play with all cars with all accessories and
performance required .

Is there a way to give him my saved game or he have to play the game till he
finished the stage to be able to enjoy all accessories and performance and
all cars ???

your reply will highly appreciated.

Ahmed
3 answers Last reply
More about need4speed underground
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Hi Ahmed,

    Try zipping your My Documents / My Games
    saved game folder for N4S and sending it to your friend.

    He should be able to use those files to play on his system.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Ahmedhf" <ahmedhf@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uV3CqotJFHA.3832@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

    | I was finished Need 4 Speed Under ground 2 , my friend ask me to give him my
    | saved game to be able to play with all cars with all accessories and
    | performance required .
    |
    | Is there a way to give him my saved game or he have to play the game till he
    | finished the stage to be able to enjoy all accessories and performance and
    | all cars ???
    |
    | your reply will highly appreciated.
    |
    | Ahmed

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Cheat.
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Ahmed,

    allow to show all hidden folders as well as protected
    operating sytem files. you can do it on Folder Options
    then go to View tab. Do a search and look for UNDERGROUND.
    it would be located at %winroot\Documents and
    Settings\Local Settings\... can't really remember where
    exactly. copy that folder to the same location as the
    other computer.

    enjoy!!!

    - K T N

Cars Performance Games Microsoft Accessories Video Games