MN-500 & XBOX

Sometimes when I'm playing xbox (wired connection) I get
the error "Cannot assign requested IP address". Does
anyone know why I would be recieving this? Are there any
changes that I can make in my Router for this?

-I am up to date with the firmware/MSBN software.
-MAC filtering
-IP settings are set for Auto
-Firewall is off
-Discard Pings setting is checked

Is DHCP enabled on your MN500?
Is your XBOX's mac address in the mac filtering page (as a MAC address that
can connect)?

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -