FS: Batman Forever

Last response: in Video Games
July 22, 2005 8:13:15 PM

This is another game from the op that I've been dealing with. Cabinet
is Beuuuuuuuutiful! Playfield is also super nice! This game was
verified 100% working by me! Cannon, ball launch, coils, lights, etc.
You might want to shop it but it really is clean.

Pickup only in Dearborn, Mi. 1200 is the price and again I'm not making
a red cent on the deal.

Call if you're interested 313-268-0541

Later,

Eric A.

More about : batman forever

July 22, 2005 11:17:52 PM

you got mail.

Scott
Detroit
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 12:53:36 AM

Thats cheap! And it really is one of the best Segas ever, even being a
widebody.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Great price for one of the better SEGA machines. Graphics on the huge DMD
are actually quite excellent, too, one of the best of modern pinballs, and
the game itself is fun to play and own especially if you are a Batman fan.
Best of luck on your sale.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

!