Rattzlefrackin bellyachin machine!

Dangit! Last night, I got my Hi Score Pool working for the first time.
right flipper wasn't working so hot, but it was late and I was tired.

So back out there I go tonite... was just a simple misaligned flipper
button switch... no problem!

Played 3 or 4 games on it then and it worked great.. Went to go get my
wife so she could have a go on the machine and she decided she was too
busy doing whatever it is she's doing... so I go back out to the
garage, poke the start button, it fires up and stops. I poke the
credit button again, same thing. Now that's all I can get it to do.
it coins, starts a game, and 3 seconds in, decides it's done and goes
back into idle. BAH!!!

Doesn't help that it's only about 95 degrees in the garage with the
doors closed and the one A/C vent in the garage open all the way.

MitchelWB

just in case anyone cares... it was the tilt switch on the coin door.
I found that if I tried with the door open, it worked, but with it
closed, it didn't. tilt switch was just so sensitive that the
vibration of the machine zeroing out getting ready to start a game was
what would tilt it.

I'm pretty excited though... The first EM machine I've fixed. Kinda
fun. Might have to try to locate a few more to play with.

TRENDING THREADS