Deleting Addresses from IE6 Address toolbar

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • IE6
  • Windows XP
August 30, 2005 5:39:02 AM

Hi there can anyone tell me how to remove unwanted addresses from the
toolbar. Clear history does not delete all addresses. they are obviously self
installed within my system.
--
hapless says thanx

More about : deleting addresses ie6 address toolbar

August 30, 2005 3:09:57 PM

"Rocket Ron" <RocketRon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there can anyone tell me how to remove unwanted addresses from the
> toolbar. Clear history does not delete all addresses. they are obviously
> self
> installed within my system.
> --
> hapless says thanx

Hi
click on favourites>links then rightclick>delete on the links you want to
remove.
Chas
Anonymous
August 30, 2005 9:11:24 PM

Hi,
Try CCleaner (freeware) from http://www.ccleaner.com/ for clearing History,
TypedURLs and other items.

Additional info at:
How To Delete the Internet Explorer Temporary Internet Files:
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache.htm
and
217148 - How to Use the AutoComplete Feature in Internet Explorer:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217148

Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

!