Deleting Addresses from IE6 Address toolbar

Hi there can anyone tell me how to remove unwanted addresses from the
toolbar. Clear history does not delete all addresses. they are obviously self
installed within my system.
--
hapless says thanx

Chas

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2004

"Rocket Ron" <RocketRon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there can anyone tell me how to remove unwanted addresses from the
> toolbar. Clear history does not delete all addresses. they are obviously
> self
> installed within my system.
> --
> hapless says thanx

Hi
click on favourites>links then rightclick>delete on the links you want to
remove.
Chas

Hi,
Try CCleaner (freeware) from http://www.ccleaner.com/ for clearing History,
TypedURLs and other items.

Additional info at:
How To Delete the Internet Explorer Temporary Internet Files:
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache.htm
and
217148 - How to Use the AutoComplete Feature in Internet Explorer:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217148

Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]