WTB: Anybody have a GNR topper?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 23, 2005 6:55:03 AM

Got one with my recent GNR purchase but it ain't so great. Hard topper to
find, I know. I'm betting someone out there has a NOS one stashed they
aren't going to ever need or use.... please look me up if you do! Maybe I
have something to trade or there is always the cold hard stuff I can send
your way. Need a "G" ramp too but seems like everyone with a GNR does. :-(

More about : wtb gnr topper

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 6:55:04 AM

Mike Pacek has a few, I tried to get one from him and got ignored.

Good Luck
CK
July 23, 2005 7:05:20 AM

I believe John with www.scpinball.com here in Houston has a GNR topper. You
can go to his website and contact him directly. Have no idea of cost or what
he might trade it for. Best of luck.
Adi
www.txpinball.com

"PinMan" <vbirdsley@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> Got one with my recent GNR purchase but it ain't so great. Hard topper to
> find, I know. I'm betting someone out there has a NOS one stashed they
> aren't going to ever need or use.... please look me up if you do! Maybe I
> have something to trade or there is always the cold hard stuff I can send
> your way. Need a "G" ramp too but seems like everyone with a GNR does.
:-(

July 24, 2005 7:13:17 AM

Already tried that avenue... already sold. :-(

There has to be somebody out there with a NOS one....

!