Sign in with
Your question

During scanning color band appear on image what to do

Tags:
  • Scanners
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 17, 2010 5:09:21 PM

during scanning color band appear on image what to do please help is there any setting for this

More about : scanning color band image

September 18, 2010 8:19:53 AM

It sounds like the light is reflecting off of the plastic/glass of the scanner. I'd recommend cleaning off the scanning bed with some glass cleaner and see if that helps.
m
l
September 25, 2010 3:48:58 AM

buwish said:
It sounds like the light is reflecting off of the plastic/glass of the scanner. I'd recommend cleaning off the scanning bed with some glass cleaner and see if that helps.

thanks for sugetion but it not work
m
l
Related resources
Anonymous
September 25, 2010 5:57:29 AM

If you scan several subject the full of size or larger than the scanner flatbed (something like newspaper pages) does the band appear in the same position each time.

Suggests, image sensor fault. I doubt if it's economic to repair that.
m
l
October 2, 2010 5:07:31 AM

buwish said:

Thanks for suggetion but it can't work
m
l
October 2, 2010 4:34:16 PM

does the color bands appear on gradients or solid colors as well?
Many monitors can't display smooth gradients without banding.
If it happens on solid colors then thats not the case.
m
l
October 11, 2010 1:15:36 PM

Quote:
If you scan several subject the full of size or larger than the scanner flatbed (something like newspaper pages) does the band appear in the same position each time.

Suggests, image sensor fault. I doubt if it's economic to repair that.

thanks for suggetion actually i use scanner for photo scanning when i complaint to company they gave me replacement scanner but same problem appear again.so i attached my scanner to another PC and Scan i never face the problem but when again i attached with my PC i got same Problem
m
l
!