got to love the scammers that read mr.pinball

here is a email I recieved today wanting to bvy my Dr.Who. Notice the
awesome spelling and great grammer. I think I may have him keep
sending me checks. The more he wastes on people that know he's a scam.
The more money he'll waste making them. :) What a noob. BTW, if yov
get an email from tony_Alex100 at yahoo dot com. he's the scammer.
I'm going to mess with him for a covple of weeks thinking he has a
svcker.

Thanks for the prompt respond,I know yov will be svch a wondefvll and
reliable person to transact with.Am ready to bvy it at yovr convenience
price bvt the problem is that am ovt of cash as at now bvt i have a
creditor in U.S who is oweing methe svm of $5,000 bvt promise to pay
me with a certisfied check drwan in U.S ,In this case i will instrvct
him to makethe cheqve sent to yov on my behalf,Yov will dedvct yovr
cost of charges and assist me in sending the rest cash to my personal
airshippers that will come for the pick-vp via western vnionmoney
transfer so that they will prepared all paper docvment on the pick-vp
arrangement to prove that the goods is not a stolen one and all other
necessary arrangement too,They will also dedvct the flight fee ovt of
my ovtstanding balance also.Now i will like to know it's exact
dimension,weight and leght becavse my shipper will also need this
details as well.I hope i can trvst yov with my exess fvnds?I will be
very glad if yov can make this transaction terminated svcessfvll
becavse this ovr first time of having things together if i see yov are
a straight forward person then we can still do a lot of hings together
in fvtvre.Yov can kindly cash the cheqve immediately in the bank i
..If yov are ok with my explanations and certisfied with my mode of
payment yov can provide me yovr fvll details svch as:
Fvll Name on cheqve...
Home Address...
State...
Zipcode...
Covntry...
Fax Nvmber...
If the details are provided then i know yov are seriovs seller
becavse i don't want any delay or dissapoitment till this
transaction will be terminated so that we will make it a svccesfvl one
...I
will conpesate yov with $30 for yov to remove the advert from
the website becavse i need it vrgently,I will be looking
forward to read yovr word of comfortable..
My REGARDS..
Mr ALEX

Love it!

Make sure if you respond to it to mispell virtually everything. If
you're not objectionable to it, use a lot of profanity wether English
or Spanish. Make comments about your families problems with drugs,
alcohol and prostitution. Then give them a link to go to that is
totally off base. My buddy asks them to forward any kidde porn they
have to a link that is actually the FBI.

It's a blast to keep them stupid.

Mario
Pinthetic

I think I'm going to have a T-shirt made with this new catch phrase...

"I will be looking forward to read your word of comfortable.."

Anyone want to buy one from me for $5,000?

Here's one I just got , I wonder who's phone # he gave me . He may be
related to your mr alex . I'm thinking about playing around with him but
don't want to give him my real name & info otherwise I would go along and
see what happens . Sad part of it is that there really are stupid enough
people in the world that actually fall for these scams and lose money .

Hello,
Am from england , am so much intrested in your placed advert ok ,
please hold it for me and dont sell it out because am so much
intrested in buying it in a very short while ,Please get back to em
with the condition and any available pics ok.

My shipping company will be responsible for the shipment as soon as
payment has cleared to your account,hope to hear from you soon .

Fell free to call me on 4407031840426 or +447031840426 Thanks

Thank so much for the mail , i want you to nderstand that am still
intrested in buying your1 1989 Data East For Sale
ok , please dont sell it out to any one but myself.Concerning the
shipment , my international shipping company will come for the
shipment of the 1989 Data East after cashed
the payment only ok.About payment .., i will contact my agent owing
my company some out standing debt of $5000 ok , for fast
transaction , i will contact him to send the payment to you ok ,
please as soon as you have the payment , i want you to cash it as
soon as possible so that we can bring the transaction come to an end
in a very short while.My balance after deducting the price of the
1989 Data East will be sent to my chief
accountant in the uk so that he can pay for the shipment and keep the
rest in my account ok , please get back to me with the below
information so that payment can get to you in latest 10days time, hope
to hear fropm you soon.
YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS..........
ZIP CODE .........................
YOUR PHONE NUMBER.......
Fell free to call me on +4407031840426
or +447031840426 Thanks .
NB.. I like to add $100 from my balance to the bidding price, just
to secure the sales-

OK , here's my reply , I'm curious to see if he picks up on the name . I
gave him the address of the local FBI headquarters .

Hi John , OK that sounds good to me . Here is my info , Please also send me
yours .

Ronald Hatescammer
200 McCarty Avenue
Albany, New York 12209

(518) 465-7551

<Pinthetic@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Love it!
>
> Make sure if you respond to it to mispell virtually everything. If
> you're not objectionable to it, use a lot of profanity wether English
> or Spanish. Make comments about your families problems with drugs,
> alcohol and prostitution. Then give them a link to go to that is
> totally off base. My buddy asks them to forward any kidde porn they
> have to a link that is actually the FBI.
>
> It's a blast to keep them stupid.
>
> Mario
> Pinthetic

will you take a "certisfied" check??

<skbrothers@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I think I'm going to have a T-shirt made with this new catch phrase...
>
> "I will be looking forward to read your word of comfortable.."
>
> Anyone want to buy one from me for $5,000?

Being in the UK, I thought I'd call these scum to string them along -
or at least give them a fright - but the number is to a cell phone
which is currently switched off. Sorry, but I tried.

I know the UK sometimes gets a bad rap for these types of scam but
please believe it's overwhelmingly the exception rather than the rule
and we in the UK pinball community will actively try to stamp out this
type of behaviour, as if it's not obvious enough.

Be aware that any UK number (which starts 44) starting with a 07 is a
potentially untraceable cell phone and all geographic numbers begin
with either a 01 or a 02. Reputable sellers may also have an 08
number.

Cheers,

Martin Ayub,
Editor, Pinball News.
www.pinballnews.com

Hey, that guy's nothing new. Those guys are constantly emailing us.
It's annoying.

There has to be a way to set them up and get them busted. I mean as
many people as they contact. There has to be someone that can bust
them. ?

TRENDING THREADS