Anyone been to Indiana Beach lately? What pins do they hav..

I haven't been in 2 or 3 years but they've always had a nice arcade.
Thinking about driving up there sometime this summer on a weekday when
they're not crowded. Also, my dad has free tickets for the Chrysler
picnic...but that is always really crowded.

Yep, they've got a pretty good selection. This list is current as of
about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

They have two arcades with pinballs. The first is called the Game Barn
and is right next to the campground, turn left at the main entrance to
Indiana Beach and it's right there. The quality of the machines in the
Game Barn varies, some are in pretty good shape, and others have the
factory Mylar lifting and weak flippers. The Game Barn has the
following
games:

Adams Family
F14 Tomcat
Fun House
Jokerz
No Fear
Party Animal
Rollergames
Slug Fest (Pitch and Bat)
Star Trek The Next Generation
The Getaway: High Speed II
The Machine - Bride of Pinbot
Twilight Zone
Upper Deck (Pitch and Bat)

The games in the main arcade are all in very good condition and well
taken care of. The Main Arcade has the following:

Addams Family
Fun House
Pro Striker (Bowler)
Simpson's Pinball Party
Slug Fest (Pitch and Bat)
South Park
Star Trek The Next Generation
The Machine - Bride of Pinbot
Theatre of Magic
Twilight Zone

All games are $0.25 per play except for the South Park and Simpson's
Pinball Party, which are $0.50 per play and Pro Stiker which is $1.00
per player.

By the way, would anyone who lives near Indiana Beach be interested in
getting together there sometime and playing pins?

Zach

Thanks for the list. I used to head up there a lot more when I lived
in Kokomo. I'm an extra hour and a half away now.