MN500 extend

Is there anyway to extend the range of my mn500 router

Hi,

Unfortunately Microsoft doesn't have any external range extender or repeater
product.

You can run an ethernet cable to an additional base station in bridge mode
or purchase a wireless access point
to extend the range of the wireless network.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

Protect Your PC: 3 steps to help ensure your PC is protected
Microsoft wants to help ensure your PC is protected from the latest
Blaster virus, as well as from future threats. Please go to
www.microsoft.com/protect and follow these steps today.

1. Use an Internet Firewall
2. Update Your Computer
3. Use Up-to-Date Antivirus Software

To get more information and resources about how to help protect
your PC, go to http://www.microsoft.com/protect
"pth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway to extend the range of my mn500 router

Thank you for your answer. quick question, what is a
wireless access point and how far will it boost my signal?