FS: Pinbot & BoP both for $1k

The pins ain't nothing special IMHO. BoP has a pretty good cab, pf is
mediocre, typical l. ramp issue but the pin is complete. Pinbot has a
nice pf (complete mylar) but cab is so-so.

$1k is pretty cheap for the pair. Offering them first to those who can
pick them up (near Long Beach, California). Prefer the buyer to see
them personally.

pr

Wow. That *is* pretty cheap for the pair, considering that they sound
complete. It's doubly cheap considering that they're out in
California. I mean, a WPC game *and* a System 11 game for $1K for the
*pair*?

I don't want to hear any more Califorians complaining about a lack of
deals coming up out their way.

Good luck with the sale.

Aron

I'd be at your house picking them up right now, if your house wasn't
nearly 1500 miles from mine :-( I'm sure they are already on there
way to a new home.

And yes, I realize, too late, that I forgot an "n" in "Californians."
Sue me.

Aron

I am in California can you send pics...to Bellbrand@al.com

I don't want to hear any more Califorians complaining about a lack of
deals coming up out their way.

One deal doesn't make a multitude, and California is a big state!. And
long too! Or should I say tall? :-Q

Mario
Pinthetic