Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Ever since joining a Win2003 Domain, 2 weeks ago, NTBackup.exe will not run,
when set up through "scheduled jobs" on XP Pro SP2 workstation. However, it
works fine manually. I have it set to run at 12:01am everyday and it backs
up the shares on the server to the hard drive on the workstation. I have the
user stay logged in, this user is in the backup operators group in the
domain and admininstrators and backup operators group on the local
workstation. When 12:01am comes nothing happens, and it is not shown to be
running in taskmgr.

I have completed the steps listed in article KB311866/Q311866 - Scheduled
Backup May Not Run Under Backup Operator Credentials and it did not change
anything.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Jody C.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Try 1:01 AM. I've seen a bug in scheduled tasks at 12.

--
Mark L. Ferguson