MN-730 Antenna

Can the MN-730 Antenna be replaced, and if so, what kind of
connector is used? Contemplating using a Hawking directional.

joker

It can not be replaced by any other antenna on the market.

Toader wrote:

> Can the MN-730 Antenna be replaced, and if so, what kind of
> connector is used? Contemplating using a Hawking directional.

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

I currently have my MN730 attached to a flat directional
antenna and it works fine, with increased signal strength.

joker

Correction it is not supported by Microsoft while using any other
antenna that is available on the market.