tech help with a Bally Cosmos

Hi,

I'm making good progress but I've come across something I can't quite
figure. Cosmos is a 4 player from 1968. The game seems to do
everything right execpt game over.
The game over latch releases, the G.O. light comes on, match happens
and it makes the usual game over sounds most EM's do.
But it doesn't turn off the ball kicker, score coils or switch power.
The player up unit stops working, and it will kick a ball and score on
all four players in sequence no matter how many were playing the normal
game.
It seems like the yellow voltage feed wire is connected to the
red-green ouput from the game over relay, and I think it's somewhere in
the backbox. If I pull the relay board, there is no short. If I pull
backbox wiring plug #3 with the game working, the short goes away.

Any thoughts on where to look next would be greatly appreciated.

K2

hello kenny. i would suggest you check the game over relay switch
assembly. theres several leaf switches on there. each one has a
different function. i would suspect one of your leaf switches needs
adjusting or dirty.