Problem with LG Remote!!

Tags:
  • HDTV
  • TV
  • LG
  • Home Theatre
Last response: in Home Theatre
July 20, 2012 10:40:48 AM

:hello:  I have bought a new LG TV model no 32LM6200 that comes with a magic remote. But the remote is not working and every time I use it, it shows “Registration failed”! :non: 

More about : problem remote

July 23, 2012 10:17:16 AM

That never happened to me. Mine went through at once. Call the customer service.
m
l
July 26, 2012 4:35:57 AM

The new magic remote that comes with LG cinema 3d TV needs to be registered with the television set. You will need to “reset” to remote if you get the error message you mentioned. To do that use the following steps: 1. Press the home and back button on the remote simultaneously for 5 seconds. 2. You will see the red light blinks thrice on the remote which means the remote has been “reset”. 3. Now point the remote towards the television and press the scroll wheel that doubles up as the “okay” button. 4. You get the message that the registration is complete. 5. You are now ready to use the magic remote to control your television features. 6. If the problem persists please call the local service center of the LG dealer for assistance.
m
l
Related resources
August 3, 2012 8:42:33 AM

Durgesh Bhatija said:
The new magic remote that comes with LG cinema 3d TV needs to be registered with the television set. You will need to “reset” to remote if you get the error message you mentioned. To do that use the following steps: 1. Press the home and back button on the remote simultaneously for 5 seconds. 2. You will see the red light blinks thrice on the remote which means the remote has been “reset”. 3. Now point the remote towards the television and press the scroll wheel that doubles up as the “okay” button. 4. You get the message that the registration is complete. 5. You are now ready to use the magic remote to control your television features. 6. If the problem persists please call the local service center of the LG dealer for assistance.

I can't remember needing to register my remote. What I can remember is feeling awkward using it because it was my first time to use something like it. But after I got used to it I find it convenient. Anyway, thanks for posting these steps.
m
l
May 17, 2015 6:59:08 AM

yang0409 said:
Durgesh Bhatija said:

I can't remember needing to register my remote. What I can remember is feeling awkward using it because it was my first time to use something like it. But after I got used to it I find it convenient. Anyway, thanks for posting these steps.

m
l
May 17, 2015 7:10:19 AM

That,s the trouble ! The home and return bottoms not working, only to pull out the battery and back inside. The trouble became by a note on the Tv " to register again but none of the bottoms working even the red led blinking , seem like there is no current
m
l
September 2, 2015 2:57:30 PM

Bought a new TV that has this remote. About a week old. Remote cursor wouldn't work. About to get really pissed off. Tried this and it solved the problem. YES!!!!!
m
l
December 27, 2015 1:59:53 AM

Kuber Basistha said:
:hello:  I have bought a new LG TV model no 32LM6200 that comes with a magic remote. But the remote is not working and every time I use it, it shows “Registration failed”! :non: 

m
l
March 5, 2016 9:12:08 AM

Durgesh Bhatija said:

m
l
March 5, 2016 9:17:14 AM

I have just had the same problem on lg 3d with magic control had it for a few years now. Went on to Google and went on time link. Didn't think customer services should be first choice of rectifying. But thanks durgesh your advice and instructions worked. First time ever had this problem where deprogrammed. Listen to Durgesh... your a star
m
l
April 10, 2016 1:51:08 PM

Durgesh Bhatija said:

m
l
April 17, 2016 10:08:15 PM

Home theaters gives the best quality of image and sound. Always preferred the origin acoustics products for television or home theater system.
Converting Rear Surround Sound Speakers to Wireless
If you bought or received a set of surround sound speakers recently and hate the thought of running a bunch of speaker wire through your house, think about converting them to wireless. Yes, you can take the rear speakers and convert them to wireless... See full content
m
l
May 1, 2016 12:26:34 AM

Durgesh Bhatija said:

m
l
July 12, 2016 9:57:44 AM

Sir i purchase new 32LH604T on yesterday.
same problem i faze .
I reset magic remote after i configure to tv at the time msg is Bluetooth connection not configure.

Now what i do...

Pls. Give me suggestions.
[don't post your email on a public forum]
m
l