Recommendations for a new Dell Laptop!

Greetings,

I am writing to receive some recommendations for a new Dell Laptop. The
programs that I use and will be loaded on the laptop are:

Microsoft Office XP (2002)
Microsoft Publisher 2003
Microsoft Picture It 10
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2
Roxio Easy Media Creator 7

At home I use a desktop and use all of the programs. At work I use my laptop
and use Office. While traveling with my laptop, I use Photoshop, MS Office
(Word, Excel and Power Point), IE, and Outlook.

Some of my needs on the laptop are: cable Internet connection, CD-RW with a
DVD ROM (as of now I do not have a need to write to a DVD disk, but I do
need to write to a CD-RW disk), and graphics ability to edit digital photos.

I would appreciate your comments on which laptops server you well your
experience with them.

Thanks in advance for your insight, comments, and help.

Leer

As you not seem to be a hardcore gamer, you don't need the Inspiron 9100
As you don't use your laptop in a professional purpose, you don't need the
Latitude extra cost.

As you work on graphics, I would recommand a high end video card and great
display.
This means a Wide screen (so that you put your toolbars on one side and see
you full picture)

The Inspiron 8600c with WUXGA or WSXGA screen should be great for that.
Unless you prefer to wait for the incoming Inspiron 9100 which will have a
17" widescreen.

Regards

x0_hd.32881$hN1.22691@twister.socal.rr.com...