JOHN DAYHUFF: Great friend and asset to this world of Pinb..

Bought my first game from John a couple of years ago and the purchase
was because our family just wanted one pin in the family room
downstairs. Well, as I am sure you all know, that one pin has
multiplied, but not without the friendship and passion that John
Dayhuff exhibits toward our family. John and his family make you more
than welcome even though you are a newby to this world of pins. He is
a true asset to this hobby because of his ability to pass on the drive
and interest to someone new like me, and to help promote it to young
people like my kids who now have developed a likeness for pins, and
dont play those other hand held things all of the time. This is so
important to carry on the interest so it never dies off for other
generations to enjoy.
John is very helpfull with any repairs and is helping at this time
to show me how to work on the games and understand all that goes into
this.
Thanks so much John for all that you do, and I look forward to
hanging out and talking pins in the near future.
To the newsgroup, this is my first ever post, thanks to John
showing me this site, and I apologize if this is not the kind of stuff
to be placed here. Bear with me, because I thought it was important
enough to say. Thanks again John, and to the people that make up this
group.....this is truly a hoot!!

Welcome to this wonderful sickness...uh....HOBBY...yeah, that's it! :)
Chris