windows movie maker

August 30, 2005 4:21:03 PM

ok i am running windows xp SP2. all of a sudden windows movie maker has just
stopped working, when i say that i can open it but when i try to drag a
movie/video clip into the time line the programme displays a error and say it
has encountered a problem and needs to close down. ive checked out what is
causing the problem as it is located here
(C:\DOCUME~1\fox\LOCALS~1\Temp\feeb_appcompat.txt)
i dont know how to fix it.
can anyone help. if you need more information about my system just ask.

thank you very much in advance

More about : windows movie maker

August 30, 2005 4:57:02 PM

You're trying to run a txt (text) file as a video, and that will not work.
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

!