Internext Explorer has graphic of Mountain and trees

How can I get rid of this? I right click on it and there is nothing to turn
it off, and there is nothing under Tools. The tree is blocking the text of
one of my LINK buttons.

Chas

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2004

"judyharris" <judyharris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I get rid of this? I right click on it and there is nothing to
> turn
> it off, and there is nothing under Tools. The tree is blocking the text
> of
> one of my LINK buttons.

Try this

First
To view hidden files in Microsoft Windows perform the below steps.

1.. Open explorer
2.. Click the "Tools" drop down menu.
3.. Click either "Folder Options" or "Options".
4.. Click the "View" tab.
5.. Within the view tab select the option "Show hidden files and folders".

When setting a Internet Picture as your background this will save the image
to your hard disk drive. Below is an example of where this file may be
saved.

follow the path

C:\Documents and settings\<user name>\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer
File name = "Internet Explorer Wallpaper.bmp"

Delete the "Internet Explorer Wallpaper"

Chas

I disabled a lot of add ins and it disappeared, but I also followed your
procedure and with any luck that will be the end of the mountains and trees!
Thanks.