Your question

Old HP Printer drivers

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b α HP
September 22, 2010 3:34:29 AM

Hello,
I have a HP Deskjet 9860 and i need the driver. I have called HP and they are no help. Can anyone help?
Regards,

HB

More about : printer drivers

a b \ Driver
a b α HP
September 22, 2010 9:46:28 PM

If you can find it on their website, try installing the driver via the control panel if it is for an older os like 98/ME, etc... If not, i don't know exactly where one would find a driver that old. Have you attempted to google it?
m
l
September 24, 2010 12:39:07 AM

How about this page from HP's site? I don't know which OS you're using, or I could have been more specific with the link.
P.S. I wouldn't expect much from HP support. I was having a problem with my laptop's card reader that was clearly hardware-related, and what did they tell me to do? "Full system recovery, setting the computer back to its factory-default software state"!
m
l
Related resources
September 24, 2010 8:54:08 AM

lol yea.. HP support is terrible for sure. Now that I think of it so are a lot of PC manufacturers support.
m
l
September 24, 2010 2:25:30 PM

cbviking said:
lol yea.. HP support is terrible for sure. Now that I think of it so are a lot of PC manufacturers support.

A great reason to join Tom's Hardware! ;)  With all the active members, we can address almost anything OEM tech support can short of providing an RMA.
Did that link in my previous post give you what you needed?
m
l
!