EBD Overlay progress

I just took some pictures of my EBD big 'ol sticker project. I had a
heck of a time getting enough soapy water on the PF to be able to move
the sticker around. It pretty much wanted to grab wherever it landed and
resisted my efforts to scoot it around. It turned out pretty good
though, all things considered. Looks a LOT better than the before pics.
New pics are here: http://pinrestore.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=10

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Man thats a beauty now! That wear is phenominal. Yet it seems fairly
common for EBD's I've seen. Is that a FabFan overlay?

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Ron

That looks great! I just did a K1SS machine this week... we had a
problem with the lenses not aligning up but they weren't too bad. Just
made mods as I went ... Used a black sharpie under the overlay to hide
any alignment problems ... hell you can't even tell the difference..

--Ron

Looks good! Did my Fab Fan overlay recently too. Dry with no
water/soap/windex with no probs and no alignment probs either. With no
date on a repro pf in the near future, this will last for many years
and I'm very happy with the quality.

Yup! And I've had it for nearly 4 years. I was worried about the
adhesive getting old but that thing wanted to grab hold right now! I did
have some trouble getting every insert lined up so I settled for the
best alignment down between the flippers. The blue 50,000 inserts at the
mid-left just wouldn't line up.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com