DVD+R drive

Yes, and this is a Compaq newsgroup, stop asking off topic questions.

"Tim923" <juggler923@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Can a DVD+R/DVD+-RW drive read a DVD-R disk?
>
> -
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8adrh/news.html (profile) --Tim923 My email
is valid.

Why is this off-topic? Maybe it is in a Compaq?

Tom
"XcitableBoi" <hardtohandle@hot##SOmail.com> wrote in message
> Yes, and this is a Compaq newsgroup, stop asking off topic questions.
>
> "Tim923" <juggler923@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Can a DVD+R/DVD+-RW drive read a DVD-R disk?
>>
>> -
>> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8adrh/news.html (profile) --Tim923 My email
> is valid.

hh

Tom,
Sounds like the guy is too "Xciteable" ;8=)
HH

> I'm not sure what drive to get for the Compaq Presario. A drive that
> can burn and read all +/- R/RW formats seems safe, but is it worth the
> extra price.
>
> -
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8adrh/news.html (profile) --Tim923 My email
is valid.

I just fitted an LG Super-Multi GSA-4120B dual-layer +/-R +/-RW RAM drive to
my Compaq Presario 5000 (5WV254) and it works a treat!

--
Regds,

Russell W. B.
http://www.huttonrow.co.uk

Please replace appropriate text with punctuation when replying by Email!